- • March 27th, 2013 Changed side pages into just 1 (one) column bar, adding Pinterest link
- • March 21st, 2011 Added mymealbox 3D Tags to help visitors looking for some topics, or we still can use search box on top of the page
- • February 12th, 2011 There’s been traffic surge this past two days, now we’ve got 550+ fans, thank you all
- • January 30th, 2011 We’ve got 400 fans, woohooo, thanks to all of you, we really appreciate your support ^_^
- • January 27th, 2011 Finished Indonesian translation for my 1st bento tutorial, more to come
- • January 24th, 2011 Adding a new Bento menu page in Indonesian language for our customers but they still have to contact us directly for the pricing
- • January 7th, 2011 Adding a new Ordering Details page in Indonesian language, English speakers can still read our order FAQs for information.
- • January 6th, 2011 Happy New Year (^_^) I’ve just added a new Kyaraben Workshop section as one of our new feature service this year. And also all of our contact forms had been updated with new plugin for new look.
- • October 22nd, 2010 Wow we’ve got 200 fans already, we would like to thank you all of friends, your continue supports fuel our spirit to continue working ^0^
- • September 3rd, 2010 Added more FAQs on our English and Indonesian FAQs page to answer more of our customers questions
- • July 29th, 2010 Just completed the sign up process for mymealbox twitter page a few days ago. Right now adding a new twitter widget and integrating it on this site, but might change to different twitter widget, still searching for the best
- • June 28th, 2010 Added Order section on the site’s menu
Just added order FAQs page (in English and Indonesian) and Order Form so now everyone can place orders directly from our site
- • June 27th, 2010 Added the Facebook ‘Like’ box
Just added this useful widget, please become a Fan of mymealbox‘s Facebook page by clicking the ‘Like’ button to spread the fun ^_^
- • May 14th, 2010 Updating the new look of this site
I’ve wanted to overhaul this site for about 2 months and just managed the time to do it since yesterday. Searching from the web for a new look, tried 2 (two) templates before settled with this one.
I used this Newscast template made by Kriesi which is very awesome, the template is what I’ve always wanted since I started this site a few months back.
This whole new look is still not perfect, but with my very limited programming skill I’m still very satisfied with the result. Let’s hope with this revamped design I’ll write more often
- • May 12th, 2010 I’ve added this section to keep track on what’s going on with this site.