Another new template from one of the earliest character that I’ve made several years ago. I just realized that it’s been four years since we began selling kyaraben to our first customer (thank you very much Aryo, without you maybe I will never started this whole thing).
Time sure goes really fast. I also want to thank all of our customers that give us the opportunity to make what we really love to do almost every day. Most of the time the works are very tiring and some of them are really tedious, but when we’ve got a really positive feedback from customers we feel that all those hard works are really worth our time and effort.
Back to the work. The new template got a larger face for easier cutting and a better emphasis on the facial details. There are some requests from my students for mass produce templates for those princesses. Of course they can be made but only for the large parts, it will very hard to make those small lips and nose-line parts. But even if we are able to make it, there’s this positioning factor that is very crucial to make or brake a pretty face.
It will be very good if we can make those templates to become cutter since it can cut lots of cutting time, but we still need our own finesse to put all those parts together to make a beautiful face. Again, practice makes perfect ;)